Thursday, March 22, 2012

Attack Of The Cute

If you look back through some of our previous posts, you'll see that we are big fans of cute animal pics. Well I hit the jackpot when I stumbled across the website 'Attack Of The Cute' (attackofthecute.com). Beware, the cuteness is addictive with all different kinds of animals from kittens and dogs to pigs and polar bears!

While on the topic of cute animals, I thought I'd share some pictures of my adorable pets - the cat and dog aren't technically mine, I'm kind of like an aunty to them... even though the cat hates me... ;)

Ruby
She is such a loving rabbit! With her red eyes, white fur and black ears, nose and feet, she fits into Babs & Midge's favourite colour scheme ;)


Max
He's stuck up and totally makes you work for affection, but has the softest coat ever! Hasn't liked me since one day years ago when I accidentally patted him in the wrong direction!


Jax
More human than dog! He is so intelligent and loving - but his greatest love is food. I've seen him eat anything and everything from prawns to apples. He can hear a food packet open from across the room and then he'll be off in the blink of an eye!

We'd love to hear about some of your cute pets! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...